Vaimo is focused on helping online store owners achieve online sales success. Every day more than two hundred thousand online store owners sell their products and services using Magento to millions of online store visitors. Magento is indisputably the world’s fastest growing eCommerce platform. We at Vaimo have positioned ourselves as one of the top Magento solutions providers in the world and we have helped more than 400 online store owners move their business forward without compromise. Businesses turn to Vaimo for eCommerce best practices that are as local as their nearest customer and as global as their aspiration. Simply put eCommerce at its best. Vaimo is looking for a person helping with successful delivery of eCommerce projects to our clients.
As a Magento Solution Specialist you will be an expert user of the Magento e-commerce platform. You can efficiently align business objectives with Magento functionality, optimize use of native features, and avoid unnecessary customization. You are expected to transform and grow the business with recommending changes and improvement for the client.
- You will assist Vaimo's clients with system configurations of their e-commerce solution.
- You will manage incoming enquiries via e-mail or telephone.
- You will drive sales through Vaimo’s clients with the products and services available, to grow and transform their business.
- You will strive to reach the set targets in agreed response time, client satisfaction, internal knowledge sharing and high service quality.
- Your knowledge will increase continuously and you will certify yourself as a Magento Certified Solution Specialist.
Key Responsibilities & Work Tasks
- Provide technical client support.
- Take full responsibility over incoming cases.
- Follow up on Net Promoter Score (NPS) feedback for your given clients (except KAM clients).
- Keep yourself updated with industry standards and market behaviour.
- Identify “add-on” sales opportunities as they relate to a specific project.
- Achieve your assigned sales and activity targets.
- Be familiar with your clients' statistical Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) that can support sales offerings.
- Handle a high volume of engagements and the fast pace of our company.
- Document and share knowledge.
- Co-ordinate and synchronize with other team members.
- Coordinate support issues and other requests between the client and development teams.
- Support issues for clients who have a project manager, are handed over to the project manager, who will continue to handle the issue.
- Test support issues solved by development teams before co-ordinating back to the client.
- Acquire estimates to the client.
- Invoice every month to clients.
- Hold Magento trainings.
- Daily review of incoming critical cases at the end of the day.
- If you are unable to start the troubleshooting in time, make sure to hand the case over to someone in your team, the clients project manager or SLA team.
- Strong organisational and problem solving skills.
- You handle stress very well and take responsibility for your work results.
- Structured and good at cooperating with others.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
- Thorough understanding of customer’s business and market sector and able to use that knowledge to anticipate how future services offers need to evolve to the meet customer needs.
- Strong communicator at all levels.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must.
- Business level higher communication skills in English (in Sweden both in Swedish and English).
- Systems and IT literate.
- Required to travel from time to time.
- Experience in e-commerce areas.
Vaimo offer superb training and career development opportunities within a friendly and dynamic work environment. We provide employees opportunities to learn technical and business skills and to be part of a team delivering eCommerce solutions at its best to our clients. We offer the chance to work with a strong product (Magento) and to gain sought after experience in this field. We also provide opportunities for an International career including traveling and competitive remuneration packages.
- Working Hours / Duration: Full time, permanent employment
- Salary: Fixed salary
- Location: Stockholm / London
- Application: Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a couple of good references.