Vaimo is focused on helping online store owners achieve online sales success. Every day more than two hundred thousand online store owners sell their products and services using Magento to millions of online store visitors. Magento is indisputably the world’s fastest growing eCommerce platform. We at Vaimo have positioned ourselves as one of the top Magento solutions providers in the world and we have helped more than 400 online store owners move their business forward without compromise. Businesses turn to Vaimo for eCommerce best practices that are as local as their nearest customer and as global as their aspiration. Simply put eCommerce at its best. For this position Vaimo is looking for a person to manage and oversee the successful delivery of eCommerce projects to our clients.
Key Responsibilities & Work Tasks
- Create and execute project plans and revise where appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- Identify resources needed and assign individual responsibilities
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of a project, scope and budget
- Apply our project methodology and enforce project standards to minimise our project risk exposure
- Ensure project documents and agreements are complete, current, filed and stored appropriately
- Analyse project profitability, revenue, margins, bill rates and utilisation
- Identify “add-on” sales opportunities as they relate to a specific project
- Degree / Diploma in Information Technology / Informatics / Business / Finance
- Minimum 1 year experience as a project manager and proven experience with web or software projects
- Fluent English both verbal and written
- Strong planning, organisational and problem solving skills
- High degree of initiative and ability to work collaboratively
- High level of computer competence
- Required to travel from time to time
Vaimo offers superb training and career development opportunities within a friendly and dynamic work environment. We provide employees opportunities to learn technical and business skills and to be part of a team delivering eCommerce solutions at its best to our clients. We also provide opportunities for an International career including traveling and competitive remuneration packages.
- Working Hours / Duration: Full time, permanent employment
- Location: Stockholm / London / Oslo / Pretoria
- Salary: Fixed salary
- Applications: Please send your application to email@example.com along with a couple of good references.